The Senate Banking Committee is expected to vote on the following nominations on Thursday, Aug. 2:
- Kathy Kraninger to be director of the CFPB
- Elad Roisman to be a member of the SEC
- Kimberly Reed to be president of the Export-Import Bank
- Michael Bright to be president of the Government National Mortgage Association
- Rae Oliver to be inspector general, Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Dino Falaschetti to be director of Treasury’s Office of Financial Research
**Update [Aug. 1]: The votes have been postponed until the Senate returns from recess the week of Aug. 13.